Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A sincere THANK YOU to two special people

Where have I been, dear readers?
That is a question that even I can not answer.  I ADORE writing on this blog and sharing my love of all things Czech with you, but I guess you can say that somewhere along the way I got sidetracked, somewhere along the way I got too wrapped up in work (so cliché, isn't it?).  Sadly, is true.

Recently I shared my blog with a lovely couple who may be visiting, and hopefully living for a while, in my beloved city of Prague.  The excitement I felt when they shared this information with me, and the kind words I received after they perused the blog, reignited my passion.  It never left me, gasp oh no!, it just needed to come forth again.

You two know who you are... and I thank you dearly!

As we would end anything in Czech....

Here's to you!