Saturday, February 2, 2013

Here's a sure way to get your man to the spa

If I told my man that I'm taking him to the spa for some pampering he'd tell me that unless I'm the masseuse and "manicure" is code for beer, then I have a better chance of seeing pigs fly.  

Well, 2 of 3 sure ain't bad!


A spa beer bath complete with UNLIMITED beer on tap, followed by 30 minutes in the spa's rejuvenation room where you relax on a heated bed ...

What guy wouldn't want to do this?

And while he's all giddy over being in a tub with you and drinking beer, we can think about all of the benefits of said beer bath. - who knew there were so many!  From boosting the immune system to being really good for our skin (perhaps I should start bathing in beer rather than drinking it)...read all about the benefits here

For more information and reservations, visit Beer Spa Bernard Prague

Na Zdraví!