Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Life is sweeter with cupcakes

You all know by now that I can't get enough of the homemade baked goods from Sweet Life Bakery, so can you imagine my excitement when I discovered their stand at the Karlin Farmers' Market!  

I love to start off my Saturday with a stroll through the market.  Alena and Eric, the husband and wife proprietors, are always smiling and gracious (and make a mean espresso).  So what are you waiting for?  Head on over this Saturday, stop by Sweet Life, and tell them Eva sent you.  You'll be glad you did! 

Now please excuse me while I indulge in their delicious wares... 

 





When and Where
Saturdays 7:30-14:00
Karlin Farmers’ Market (Karlinsky farmarsky trh)
Karlinske namesti, Karlin Prague 8

How to get there
Metro to stops Florenc or Krizikova, Tram 8, 24 to Karlinske namesti