Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

Dear readers ...do I even have any readers out there?  Tomorrow (Feb. 6th) is my birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) so I may take a day off from writing. Heck, I may even take a day off from turning on the computer!

I'll return on Sunday...Superbowl Sunday (ahem, I am extending my birth"day" to a birthday "week" due to the Superbowl landing on my birthday weekend (grunt grunt).  Not that I mind the Superbowl...but, ya know.  I'm rooting for the Saints.  Why?  Because if I had to pick, I'd rather live in New Orleans.  Yes, that is how I decide on teams. Go, Saints!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you think!

    Yes... you do have one reader.

    Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a second reader!

    I loved Prague...I've been to one of those cafes too. If I saw it from the outside I would be sure.

    ReplyDelete